Known for the fast servers and amazing response time, Kinsta has gradually made its space in the most favored managed WordPress hosting companies for WordPress-based websites. Partnered with Google Cloud Platform, Kinsta can host your website on 20 global server locations based on your choice.
WordPress, which is the most popular content management system, requires some additional tweaks and features for optimal performance.
Kinsta provides solutions that are above market standards for WordPress websites giving the customers an edge over the competition.
Kinsta Review 2023
Founded in 2013, Kinsta is a fairly new platform for web hosting. The company has partnered with Google Cloud Services and provides high-end web hosting solutions mainly for WordPress-based websites.
At a starting price of $30 per month, it is definitely not among the cheaper options available in the market but the features and support that the company provides to its customers definitely justify the price.
If you look beyond the marketing gimmicks of cheap web hosting, Kinsta is among the topmost choices for hosting your website.
Kinsta Hosting Features
- Made for speed: The servers at Kinsta are designed to match the performance requirements of high-traffic websites.
- Highly secure network: The company takes both active and passive measures to stop any attacks. It has a monitoring system to check the uptime of the websites, DDoS attack detection system and hardware firewalls.
- Google Cloud Platform: The company has tied up with Google Cloud Platform to provide high-end services with availability on over 20 data centers across the globe.
- Website migration: Kinsta provides 24/7 support for website migration and setting up a new account.
- Expert support staff: Kinsta has expert support staff that is available 24/7 for any query regarding your account, billing, and WordPress.
- Control panel: Kinsta has its own admin panel that provides similar options as cPanel or Plesk but makes it easier to manage the services.
- 100% uptime: The company promises 100% uptime. With Google Cloud Platform, they have achieved the benchmark perfectly.
Kinsta Hosting Plans and Pricing
There are 10 plans available with Kinsta. 2 starter plans, 4 business plans, and 4 enterprise plans.
A few of them are mentioned below.
Kinsta Uptime and Performance
Kinsta promises 100% uptime of the websites hosted with them. As they are using the Google Cloud Platform, the technology that goes behind maintaining the servers is top-notch.
It is ideal for high-traffic websites which often see a surge in the number of visitors during peak hours. Performance-wise, a 500 KB page takes around 370 ms to load which is 98% faster than the competitors in the market.
Kinsta checks the uptime of the websites hosted with them almost every minute. In case there is an attempt of a DDoS or hacking attack, they are fully equipped to deal with it instantly and curb the attack before it can affect the websites.
If the website still goes down because of an attack, Kinsta will fix the issue instantly without charging you a penny.
Kinsta Data Centers
Kinsta is using Google Cloud Platform to provide hosting services. They offer web hosting services based out of 29 Data Centers across the globe.
Kinsta Refund Policy
Kinsta offers 30 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with Kinsta hosting then you can cancel it within 30 days and get a full refund of Kinsta hosting services.
Kinsta Customer Support
They provide 24/7 customer support through WordPress experts. They have a 100% problem solution rate.
Pros and Cons of Kinsta
Kinsta has a lot of features that you should consider while choosing the best web hosting solution for you. However, there are some cons attached to the services as well. Below are the pros and cons that come with the packages you can opt for by Kinsta.
Pros of Kinsta
- 100% uptime: It is one of the very few web hosting service providers that offers 100% uptime and has stood tall on its claim as well.
- Google Cloud Platform: Google’s Cloud services are considered the best in the market. Kinsta offers web hosting services on cloud servers located in 20 different locations across the globe.
- CDN Service: Kinsta has joined hands with KeyCDN to provide CDN services in multiple locations which save a copy of your website and sends the information to your users based on your location from the nearest point of presence.
- Customer care: For any web hosting company customer care is the top priority. Kinsta has the best team handling the queries from the users. They also provide free migration services from your current host to their servers.
- Monthly billing: Most of the companies offer you discounts only if you pay for the year upfront. The case is entirely different with Kinsta. You can choose monthly or yearly billing based on your requirement without bothering about the price change.
Cons of Kinsta
- Expensive: Kinsta web hosting does not come cheap.
- No email hosting: You have to buy a complete package even if you only want to host emails.
- Restricted plugins: In order to keep the servers secure, Kinsta does not allow some plugins to be installed on their servers.
Kinsta Discount Offers
Kinsta offers 2 months free if you buy hosting on a yearly basis. With an annual subscription, you will get two months of hosting free of cost.
As an alternative to Kinsta hosting, you can choose WP Engine or WPX Hosting.
Final Words on Kinsta Review
Though the price of the services is on the higher side Kinsta has proven itself as one of the best web hosting companies in the market. Being associated with Google Cloud Platform, they provide 100% uptime, and customer support is available 24/7.
Check out other best WordPress hosting reviews: