Bluehost is the most popular web hosting provider company which was founded by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth in Provo, Utah in 2003. It is officially WordPress’s recommended hosting provider since 2006. It can handle huge website traffic and if in any case, you need support from Bluehost then they are available to help you 24/7.
Table of Contents
- Bluehost Review 2022
- Bluehost Features, Plans and Pricing
- Bluehost Speed and Performance
- Bluehost Data Centers
- Bluehost Customer Support
- Refund Policy
- Bluehost Pros and Cons
- Is Bluehost Right Hosting for You?
- Bluehost Discount
- Bluehost Alternatives
- Final Words on Bluehost Review 2022
Bluehost Review 2022
Bluehost offers too many features to its customers and some of them are free like free domain name, free SSL, free website builder, and many more. Read our full Bluehost review article to know all these features.
Bluehost offers all types of web hosting plans for freelancers, bloggers, small business owners, and big companies. These plans are shared hosting, WordPress hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, and WooCommerce hosting.
Bluehost Features, Plans and Pricing
|- Free Domain
- Free CDN
- Free SSL Certificate
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- $200 Google Ads/Bing Credits (except Basic plan)
- Drag and Drop Website Builder
Plans and Pricing:
|- 100+ Free WordPress Themes
- Daily Scheduled Backups
- Malware Detection and Removal
- Domain Privacy + Protection
- Bluehost SEO Tools (except Build Plan)
- 10GB Video Compression (except Build Plan)
- PayPal Integration (With Scale Plan)
- Unlimited Backups and Restore (With Scale Plan)
- Unlimited Video Compression (With Scale Plan)
Plans and Pricing:
- Multi-Server Management
- Root Access
- Access Control
Plans and Pricing:
Bluehost Speed and Performance
If you want your website to load faster then you need fast web hosting services. Bluehost is doing the best job here. We have tested our own website which is hosted on Bluehost through the Pingdom tool and found that the website loads in 1.20s which is faster than 87% of all other websites.
This is the best performance from Bluehost and it helps in improving the user experience and also improves the website ranking in search engines.
Bluehost Data Centers
It has one data center which is located in Provo, Utah. There is no other data center mentioned on the Bluehost website.
Bluehost Customer Support
Bluehost has an in-house team of experts who provide 24/7 customer support through phone calls, email, and chat. Their support contact number is 888-401-4678. If you have any questions about Bluehost then you can contact them through call or live chat before getting Bluehost services.
If you are not satisfied with Bluehost’s services then you can cancel their services within 30 days. You will get a full refund for your hosting services.
Bluehost Pros and Cons
Like other web-hosting providers, Bluehost also has some pros and cons which are mentioned below.
- A free domain name for the first year.
- Free SSL certificate.
- One-click WordPress install.
- 24/7 Customer support.
- 30 Day money-back guarantee.
- Affordable hosting plans without any hidden charges.
- Reliable hosting company. (Powering more than 2 Million websites worldwide)
- Lowest downtime.
- The domain name is free for the first year only. At the time of domain renewal, the domain pricing is a little higher than other domain registrars.
Is Bluehost Right Hosting for You?
Bluehost is a WordPress recommended hosting company and also it is the most popular among bloggers and small business owners. You can definitely choose it to host your website.
Currently, Bluehost offers a 72% discount to its new customers. They also offer a huge hosting discount on special days like New Year, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday sales.
If you are looking for another hosting provider with the same features then you can choose HostGator. Their pricing and features are the same as Bluehost web hosting.
Final Words on Bluehost Review 2022
Here, we have provided Bluehost review for the 2022 year with all their hosting plans, pricing, features, pros, cons, alternatives, and discount offers. It is one of the best WordPress hosting providers. I hope you have liked our Bluehost review article.
Please provide your valuable feedback on our Bluehost reviews through the following comment section.
Check out other web hosting reviews: